Certified Public Accountants. The expertise you need. The results you deserve.
For over 30 years, the team at Master, Sidlow & Associates, P.A., has been helping businesses throughout the Delaware Valley with tax planning and compliance, accounting and audit services, as well as tax and business advisory services. Additionally, we help individuals better manage their personal holdings and increase their net worth.
As CPAs and consultants, we are committed to helping you increase profits, reduce costs, improve performance, and minimize the impact of taxes. We are also members of CPA Associates International, giving us (and, in-turn, you) access to the sharpest and most current industry knowledge and expertise from around the world.
An Asset to Us, An Asset for You
It’s not uncommon for businesses to say it’s their people that make the difference. While the same holds true for us, we’d like to share what this means for you.
- We are responsive, providing prompt services and advice to keep your business or personal goals on track.
- We provide extensive training to our Associates, including technical, people and sales skills, as well as training beyond the employees’ fields of expertise. In turn, our team can deliver the right solutions to match your needs.
- We believe in building trust-based, personal relationships that you can depend on for a lifetime. Much to our pleasure, many of our family-owned business clients have stayed with us through three or four generations of ownership.
- We take time to get to know you and your business as a whole, enabling us to offer the sound strategies needed to achieve your goals.
- We draw on the support of an extended team of experts, including attorneys and financial planners. No matter what your needs, we have the people who can help.
For questions or to set up an appointment with one of our advisors, contact us today.
- Fall Issue - Not for Profit
- Spring Issue - Today's Contractor
- 2012 Tax Alert - Published Oct. 26, 2012
- 2012 Individual Year End Tax Planning Letter
- 2012 Business Year End Tax Planning Letter
- Tax Alert - The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
Some of the niche business markets we serve:
- Investment management
- Light manufacturing/assembly